When goods are exported out of UAE they are Zero-rated. However, the following services related to international transport are also zero-rated.
- Transporting goods from within UAE, to outside UAE (or Vice versa).
- Transportation within the UAE (origin or final destination of goods are outside the UAE).
- Services supplied during the transport, eg. handling the goods.
- Insuring, arranging the insurance or arranging the transport of goods.
We, at msi Alnoman and Ravi, are qualified to assist you through every step for your business. Our thorough knowledge in this field is ideal to guide your business, minimizing risk, to benefit your business.
Stay posted to know more about other VAT rules.To find more information on VAT you can visit the following:–
- Ministry of Finance
- Introduction to VAT
- Understanding VAT
- What do we need to when VAT comes into effect?
- Special VAT rules
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Categories of VAT
- Administration of VAT -FTA
- Time of supply
- What is supply
- Challenge The FTA decision
- Filing Tax Return
- Tax Audit
- VAT Grouping