* The taxable person or the legal representative has to register on the Federal Tax Authority online portal.
* The online process will be simple and take about 15 minutes.
* The FTA portal will open soon on voluntary basis, and Q4 will be a compulsory basis.
* The supporting documents required will be
- ID of Authorized signatory – Passport & Emirates ID
- Trade License
- Other official documents authorizing the entity to conduct business in UAE.
* The FTA will issue a Tax registration Number (TRN) for each taxable person after the registration within 20 days.
* The TRN must be used in all the communication with the FTA.
Before completing the form make sure to decide the following:
* Voluntary / mandatory registration.
* Single / group registration.
* Have all the supporting documents on hand to be uploaded.
* Some of the details asked in the online form will be
- Description of activities
- Last 12 month turnover
- Projected future turnover
- Expected imports and exports
- Whether you have deals with companies in other GCC states
- Details of customs authority (if applicable)
We, at msi Alnoman and Ravi, are qualified to assist you through every step for your business. Our thorough knowledge in this field is ideal to guide your business, minimizing risk, to benefit your business.
Stay posted to know more about other VAT rules.To find more information on VAT you can visit the following:–
- Ministry of Finance
- Introduction to VAT
- Understanding VAT
- What do we need to when VAT comes into effect?
- Special VAT rules
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Categories of VAT
- Administration of VAT -FTA
- Time of supply
- What is supply
- Challenge The FTA decision
- Filing Tax Return