Offshore Company: Offshore legal entity in the UAE – is your opportunity to do business nontaxable in the environment of economic stability and security. Government of the Emirates enables to attract foreign investment..
Offshore legal entity in the UAE – is your opportunity to do business nontaxable in the environment of economic stability and security. Government of the Emirates enables to attract foreign investment, so it provides the best conditions for registration of companies in one of the Free Trade Zones.
The main feature of the offshore in Dubai, the UAE, is that the company’s activities should be carried out outside the country. In addition, the offshore company must have a registered agent (being the duly licensed local company in UAE) and legal address in country of registration. Whereby it is unnecessary to open a real office in the United Arab Emirates. Registration agent will provide you with the registered address, allowing you to save on rent. Another important feature of the offshore in the Emirates is the fact that its registration does not grant a right to obtain a resident visa.
An offshore company can be set-up in JAFZA Dubai and RAK Free Zone in Ras Al Khaimah.
Some of the benefits of setting up an offshore company in the UAE are:
- 100% foreign ownership
- Multi-currency bank accounts are permitted
- Complete confidentiality
- The Company can own real estate property in the UAE
- No corporate tax or any other tax whatsoever
- No restrictions on foreign currency transactions
- 100% repatriation of profits & capital
- Low set up cost
- Capital requirements are comparatively minimal to set up offshore company
- Can be incorporated with 1 Director / Shareholder
- No onshore office required
- Does not require the shareholder / Director to be present physically in UAE for incorporation